A crazy story about why she ate the apple...

The concepts of Good and Evil, originated from the use of judgements, created in the mind's of people.

The belief in the relative world of duality, gave rise to many other erroneous beliefs...And assumptions.

But the biggest mistake that I wish to address here is.... The belief that opposite forces, like Good and Evil, have EQUAL powers.

My contention, is that they do NOT have equal powers...

LOVE, is the primary force in the Universe.
And the quality of God, as a creator, is the impulse to create, to nurtures and to LOVE..... Love endlessly.... Love unconditionally......and love eternally....

What is ALL ENCOMPASSING, can have NO opposites.
The LIGHT, LOVE or if you prefer to call it God, is all encompassing...

It is ONLY in the belief and ideas in the minds of men, that the concept of duality and equal forces, exists.

So how did we get it so wrong?
When did we start believing that good and evil have equal powers?
That the Creative, God, Loving, Principle is not omnipotent and Omni present?

In order to remind you of this story, allow me to take you to a remote paradise island in Fiji.

It is a small island, but it is filled with everything you'll ever need for pleasure and joy....

On this remote island, an eccentric couple is living alone....
They meditate, laugh all day....they go nude all day, make love, swim with the colorful fish......eat ripe papayas, juicy coconuts, sweet bananas.

Occasionally, when she feels like chocolate, he goes fishing, and they grill the fish on a small fire that she builds at the edge of the sandy beach... And they sing silly love songs and hold hands...

There is NOTHING that they are forbidden to do.... 
They live by no one's code of morality or ideas....they can do as they wish...   

Except..... One fruit IS FORBIDDEN to them...
It is a strange fruit....
It looks sour anyway....

The God who created them, said that it would be a sin.... If they eat the fruit of the......
"Tree of the knowledge of good and evil"....

But as the days pass....she sits under the tree...
She looks into the azure ocean....and she thinks:

"What the fuck?.... 
Why not?
What could POSSIBLY go wrong,...... if I take a small bite?
So.... I will be able to KNOW the different between good and evil....
Why must ONLY God, know and understand good and evil.....
I can handle it... I am smart.... I am NOT so sure about the man who is with me.... He still has not mustered the basics....of not peeing on his leg...but I can do it..."

From the thick forest behind her, a rustling sound is approaching.... A strange creature emerges from the forest, and it is shaped like a long garden hose....

She turns to it, and in friendliness she says:

"Hey what's up?
What's your name dude?"

"Guess!" he answers.

"Oh, I am NOT in the mood for guessing....
Just give it to me straight.... What they call you?"

"No kidding here, woman,
My english name is snake, but in Hebrew, my name is "NAHASH" which means........ Well....it really means GUESS......"

"You must be fucking with me dude... 
Are you trying to tell me that I am sitting here,....... wondering what would happen IF I eat from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil.............and the first creature that comes from the forest is a creature named....guess?
This is too rich....
I bet next, you would tell me to GUESS what is going to happen if I DO try it.... Did I guessed it or not?....."

"They call me guess, because by my very presence,....  I offer you this option..........
You wondered what would happen IF you will try....I say...... GUESS what...."

"OK, OK, I get it."

So the beautiful woman reached her tanned arm, and plucked the fruit.
She ate it and her mind started to believe in the concepts of good and evil, as real and as equal forces....

Suddenly, the fact that she was naked, started to bother her...
She had started to believe in the duality, and naked, was bad... And cold.... While Warm, was good and better......

Oh...did I forget to mention that after she decided that warmth is good and clothing is BETTER........,and that colorful clothing are MUCH better......,and that they would go very good with golfing....and that living in a place which is warm most of the year..... And getting warmer.......a place that has many nicely manicured golf courses, is even BETTER... 

She slipped her husband Adam, a small sleeping pill into the same fruit, and they border together an airplane to....Florida.

That is my theory...and I am sticking to it.