Random thoughts....

I decided to write DAILY, my random thoughts before our cycling trip along the Silk Road in China. (The countdown is 39 days.)

I plan to write randomly, with no coherent editing.
If it sounds like rumbling crap, please do not read it.

I believe that it is important to write the bubbling thoughts on the surface of our mind's.
It is like the bubbling foamy grey matter, when you cook a chicken soup after it boils.
You need to scoop it out... So you can get to the flavors of things...

O.K.... Here it is:

It is raining outdoors....
It has been raining hard all day and night, yesterday also....
Everything outside is as wet as a rainforest shower...
At this rate, we will be out on our bikes training,...... a week before our departure.

Why? Oh, why? did I get the crazy idea to ruin my hair by dying it like a raccoon?....

Well, today I will be done with vacuuming the house, and move on to my studio.
I really have to paint... Get some work done...feel productive....
Painting in the studio always centers me....... I need to paint and need to do it soon......

I always wondered why they've named, "playing music", "play", yet the act of painting is "pain"-ting... Why does it have to imply "pain?"

The house looks so beautiful... 
It has been closed for awhile, yet it feels so beautiful and glowing with beauty and calm...
Like a beautiful wooden tree house... Or like a glorious boat,....... about to sail into the quiet harbor.

The harbor looks so calm now... Like a mirror...and everything is so green.... And so quiet..... Just a few birds singing....

Even if there were any cars driving on the road, we would not hear them... With the new doors and windows we've installed....

These new double glazed Austrian patented wooden doors, made for us right here in the Bay Of Islands, have been a great decision.

The Tao Te Ching has a saying: "A great door has no lock, yet nobody can open it..."

This saying describes PERFECTLY our new doors.
You need a minimum of a master degree to open these doors.

It took me awhile to get it.
It got a multi function hinges, which if opened too much, just tilts the whole door...

You need to know how much to turn the handle,....... Then push the bottom.......then slide it sideways......... Then pull... 

Very complicated...... and if there were any thieves around, I am sure they will get tired of trying to figure it out.....

Jules is in the kitchen now, making our lunch. (it is only 8 in the morning here)
With our Buddhist diet, we do not eat after 3pm, so you do have to plan your meals ahead...

Today it is brown rice, with slow roasted root vegetables. Yummy...

After our morning meditation, I will make us a fresh squeezed juice.
"Green Lemonade" - which is a mixture of green vegetables, green leafy vegetables, sweet apples, oranges and lemons.

We are doing good on this diet... 
Already we are much lighter, and I look....... so very fuckable..... 

What am I saying?!.....
This is insane! 
I meant to say that I look very huggable.... yes...so VERY Huggable.

Bye....