Expect Serendipity....

It does not take a genius, to notice that much of the our state of unhappiness, comes from an obsession with our past pains, unfulfilled wishes, and a sense that much is wrong with the world today.

We obsess about what is wrong, and rarely realize how it ends up shaping our PRESENT reality.

In other words, our fears and our sorrows, our empathy, with the constant state of sufferings around the world, and all the time we spend being pissed off FOR GOOD CAUSES.... Is making us mentally UNWELL.

I would like to propose here, that much is wrong with the WAY WE VIEW THE WORLD.
Not actually with the world itself.
Much is wrong with our focus and obsession with fixing the "wrong" and very little time is spent actually enjoying the joys of reality and of our life.

The sad thing is...that as a society, we accept these negative views of the world as NORMAL, and we view those who live with a happy heart and a calm mind, as OPTIMISTIC or even naive.

In fact, to state it honestly and very bluntly.... Those who blind their eyes to the beauty of reality and to the majesty of Nature, and to the magnitude of the Truth, are those who suffer from depression and delusions.

This is where the contemporary concept of "Pro-Noia" comes to prove this point.
The simplest definition of "Pronoia" is that it is the opposite of paranoia.

A person suffering from paranoia suspects that other people or entities (e.g. governments/deities) conspires against them.
A person enjoying "Pronoia" is PRO life.... They feels that the world around them conspires to do them GOOD, and that the Universe is pleased to shower them with blessings, and to help them in every way.

I first heard of the concept that the world and ALL THINGS in it, are actually FOR us, and not against us, in my mid twenties.

Until then, I was a person who believed in very little, outside of what can be seen and felt with the physical senses.

But when a friend suggested go me, that I suffer from sadness caused by the WAY I view the purpose of the world, and WHY I am here.... And that I can choose to see the world in a different way, it was a revelation to me.
I mean,... after all.... Thinking that it is all for naught, made me feel sad and depressed, and believing that the WHOLE UNIVERSE, wants to shower me with blessings, made me feel at awe.... Even giddy with expectations.....

I started thinking thoughts like: "Really?
This is fantastic!
Show me how!
Let me see it happen in my own life!"

And I became converted to this way of thinking.

Of course things started showering into my life with a head spinning pace.......
Much prosperity, magical experiences and wonderful people, replaced those friends who tightly held my past beliefs in limitation, and conspiracy theories.

I once attended a lecture, by a prominent lawyer who was also converted to this way of thinking, and he suggested that we should do MORE than just believe in this theory....
That one must become a "Rapturist," which is the opposite of a terrorist.
In which one is unleashing blessings on unsuspecting recipients, causing them to feel love, magic and good.....

But at the time, when I just started being a Rapturist, I had very little money.
I was a struggling artist with very limited resources.

So I did it in small gestures at first.

While driving through a toll booth, to do art shows across the USA, I would not use the automatic booth, but go to the manned booth and pay for the car behind me also.
Sometime, if the toll was low, I would pay for three cars, and enjoy their surprised faces, as they've passed me to wave at me with gratitude and a huge smile on their faces.

As I saw the blessings in my own life increase, I started to shower bigger blessings.
I treated a young teenage couple on their first date, who only had money to buy one main course to share, and paid for their whole meal bill.
They were beyond shocked, but delighted and very grateful.

I paid for a hotel room for a lost person who left home because of an abusive father and took her very young sister with her.

These are just a few cases that pop now into my head, as I write this.

When you truly believe that the whole world is run on the principle of LOVE, you do your part to unleash blessings, and you gain tenfolds...


It is VERY important to be open to NEW experiences, and not just to go about your days as if you are driving in an automatic gear..... Nourishing ONLY the beliefs you held before....

Even if you do not see immediate results, try experimenting with these ideas yourself and trust your gut wisdom, expect good fortune to come to you, and see the bright side of things, EVEN in what may seem like hard and challenging events.

Learn the joy of spreading unexpected good, even in small doses, and learn to master the art of maximizing, or causing serendipitous opportunities,....... for you, and for others who cross your path in life.