Doubts, Motives, and the use of strong words...

33 days before our cycling adventure in China.... My random thoughts:

I felt a big shake of my confidence yesterday.........
What am I doing, sharing the private details of my life, my thoughts, my emotions, my convictions on FB?.... Putting my ideas on display, and exposing myself to all this criticism....

All of us live our lives guided by our ideas and inner convictions, and since we keep it to ourselves.... Nobody criticize us for it.... We are Protected by a shield of anonymity.....

All my life I associated with like-minded people.
I went to peace rallies, and considered those who believed in force, to be jerks and merely ignored them.

Being a "greeny" and a democrat, I would never make real close friends with people who were avid republicans, did not recycle, did not care about the environment, who did not understand the wisdom of having a social conscious and our connectedness to others.

But I've learnt the ERROR of my ways....

I understood that standing on ANY side of the spectrum, just alienate more people.... And does not invite a dialog....

How can change happen in the world, if we cannot even sit and discuss ideas with friendship?....

So I gave upon standing on the "right" side of the political arena, for the sake of being able to communicate and make real friends with people who I do NOT share many ideas with.

I decided to meet people on a common ground, where human love, and a desire for a happy life.... Is what binds us together.

We have so many reasons to disagree with one another.....
We need to LOOK for reasons to connect with one another......

To connect, you have to be honest.
And to be honest, you have to be OPEN..... And to share how you REALLY think and feel.

People do not expose their own guts and nightmares to others.
Some do not reveal it to their own mates....or even like to face it themselves.

In a world filled with different people and ideas, it feels safer to keep your inner life, and thoughts private.

If in fact, it may seem to some, that I may be motivated by arrogance.... And not by a desire to help others examine their own concepts and pull them higher.... I can assure you that it is NOT true.

Like everyone else, I am also equipped with a self protective instincts, which I am fighting almost daily, as I write and share...

I am aware that if I say that I am going to be away from my home, I potentially expose myself to burglars....

I am aware, that some of what I reveal, makes me vulnerable to misunderstandings, and different interpretations, based on people's own tendencies, prejudices and ideas.......

I am aware that because I have not taken the time to polish every sentence very carefully, and make it clear in the best way.... That it does not describe PERFECTLY the ideas and ideals, that I stand for......

But I believe that perfection and a desire to do everything just PERFECTLY, is actually damaging to the progress.... Is actually damaging to our freedom of expression and joy....

The slogan "just do it!" is absolutely true.
It does not say "Just do it PERFECTLY"...

It is important to do it.
To take the steps...
They do not have to be done perfectly...
You can even screw up sometimes....
But if you keep on climbing the steps, you will eventually get there...

When I find myself seriously considering going back into my shell...... And living my own life blissfuly and QUIETLY........ I silence these fears inside me.....

A funny and spirited Kiwi woman, who is a pilot, once told me in a non related post, that she would "Gladly take a bullet for her team..."

I feel the same here.... Except that my 'team', is the human race... And I would gladly sacrifice my own self images, as a lovely and nice girl, for the sake of assisting in awakening a new era in the mind's of people...

Another wise woman who is an artist, from Boulder Colorado, once told me, that she can "see and understand my game"....

She was right.... I am a stripper for "the bigger game..."

For those who need to see flesh, I expose that... By talking openly about my sex life....

For those who need a bone....I Gladly throw it....

I have no need to uphold my own self image to be adored by others....

If people want to view me as a slut.... As a rude person.... As arrogant... Or as a rich bitch.... Even as a weirdo.... It is ALL GOOD by me.... As long as they come to listen to the ideas....

Even if the ONLY motivation for them to come, is that I offer a sensational moment.....

I examine my own motives, with almost every little line that I write, and I am fully aware that the ONLY reason that I share my ideas publicly, is because I KNOW that anyone who has not yet heard these ideas, and who is willing to listen, will be able to manifest the things they want in their own lives....get closer to the light....

We are so worthy...... and we are SUCH beautiful beings..... Yet we play so small........ and we understand so little....
All it takes is understanding the creative principles....to have an amazing and changed life....

I am also aware of an inner voice, who is shaking my confidence, and asking me to at least be "lady like", as to not offend many of my Hindu, or Muslim friends, or anyone who dislikes the use of strong words...

It is very easy for me to be lady like,...... as I have not even THOUGHT.... Let alone SAID a single curse word, until a few years ago....not inwardly and not out loud....

I even remember many years ago, spending the day with my sweet sister, who dropped something, and said "shit... I dropped it"

I protested, to her: "Hey, can't you say 'Ooops I dropped it?' Instead of shit? because the word shit, brings bad energy into your aura....."

Yes, I was an idiot...
And my sister did not call me up on it...because we live in a world in which expressive energetic words, are discouraged for the sake of social calmness.....

After all, angry or passionate people are hard to control....
So it is best if we teach them that the "right" thing to do.... is to suffer in silence....and to always be cordial...even if they are burning inside....

When people are docile, they are easy to control...

This started with large families, in which parents needed to manage ten or more children, and they instilled in their children the idea that it is best if they were seen but not heard....

And it went beyond this, to schools and groups and we educated people to follow the leaders.... Follow the spiritual leaders, obey the governing bodies, or respect the political leaders.....

We are encouraged to follow those who walked ahead and supposedly "know" the way...

The principle of "follow us and you will be safe..." is a wrong idea....

A person have to discover what is right INSIDE themselves.... Learn to discover their own body's intelligent.... And understand the Universe on their own...... and from within....

We live in a world in which people are sleep walking through their lives.......and that is overwhelmed with information..........much of it is confused and infused with bits of incomplete truths.....

At times, it takes a stronger jolt to wake people up......hence the use of strong words....

Think about it as if we are driving a bus full of people, straight into a tree.... By just nudging the driver ever so gently, you are NOT waking him up...you may need to scream, or nudge him and pull the steering wheel strongly, so he can change course....

I do not believe in awakening others by scaring them...... or by shaking their confidence.

I do not even believe that we have a right to think that it is up to us to "awaken others"...

I believe that we can speak and share our truth......and those who listen, will evaluate it for themselves....
They may also pick and choose from our "buffet" of ideas, only the ones that they like....

I believe that people need MORE confidence....and an assurance in their place of the world...In the fact that they are a beloved children of Life... Worthy of so much MORE than they can imagine.... or what they claim from life....

Sometimes, you can wake them up by shaking the ground they walk on,.... Or by cajoling them to laughter.... Or by arousing their curiosity.....

The truth does not always "ring true" to many people, because it is so foreign to the "ways of the world"......

In fact, the truth is almost the OPPOSITE of the way we learnt to see this world....

I know that when resistance arise, it is an indication that some people are not ready for change....They still hold on to the ways of the world and cherish them......

I write this with acceptance and understanding....

What I am sharing will sound either too lofty to some, and not practical at all to live by....

After all...Can a belief really stop a tidal wave?....

Jesus told us, that a belief CAN move mountains...and he himself stopped raging storms.....

So yes, some will say that these teaching are not practical for modern life.....And others will just dismiss them as nonsense....

Since China is understandably on my mind now,
I remember another lesson from Lao Tse, who wrote the "Tao Te Ching":

"Some say that my teaching is nonsense.
Others call it lofty but impractical.
But to those who have looked inside themselves,
this nonsense makes perfect sense.
And to those who put it into practice,
this loftiness has roots that go deep...."


We have a big day planned in Auckland today...

A new Japanese contemporary art exhibition is here for only three days...

We plan to visit the Auckland art Gallery...(which is not a regular art gallery, like the name imply, but more like a modern art museum)

And in the evening, a classical concert at the "Edge", presenting the NZ Symphony Orchestra...

Wishing you all a great day wherever you are.... and whatever you plan to do today...