Vibrations and the law of attraction.

Everyone knows that we make a huge impact in the world, by what we think and what we do.
After all, our actions and shared ideas, are what influence society and the world we live in.

But very few people, pay attention to the subtler energies that we use daily..... Even Momentarily.

These "unexpressed" energetic vibrations, and feelings, are NOT really hidden from one another.
WE all feel and sense them, but we pretend NOT to feel them, and we pretend not to show them.

In truth, we "Feel" people's suspicion of us, we sense their thoughts, feel their vibes.

We feel when they are annoyed at us, even when they do not express it.
even when they try to hide it.

The whole world vibrates.
It is a vibrational force.
And since we vibrate energetically too, we all know how to "read" vibrations intuitively.

But only few, know how to CONTROL their vibrations intentionally.

We attract to us, similar energies, by the levels of vibration we sustain.

Saying this in other words, you will NOT be able to attract to your world, finer, higher and more loving energies, if you vibrate daily with dissatisfaction, frustration and cynicism.

How do we control the way we vibrate? You ask.....
Well, it is very subtle.

It is in our smile... Instead of a frown.

It is in our thoughts that we silently broadcast....

It is in our inner warmth....

It is in our tone of voice......

To illustrate this point, I will share a portion of an actual letter exchange I had with a friend.







Peter darling... Can I fight with you? Now?

Do you think our relationship is strong enough to handle a small fight?

Well, do you?

Mmmmm........., you are not saying anything...

I know this is NOT giving me permission to do anything....

You already told me so...

And I swore to NEVER, EVER, NEVER and EVER do anything to harm our friendship....

But,
Just a small fight....
To help release all this unbelievable love I feel for you...
To make it more bearable...
More human....and... Less... So fucking GOOD....

OK,
Here it is:

When we talked, on the phone....
And you said I sounded like a little girl....

It really hurt me!

In America, I hear it ALL the time.
Even sales call agents, say it.....
They ask me if my mother is home,.....
Or can they speak to the adult in the house.

When I talk to people who are NOT AMERICANS.... They always tell me, that I sound SO SOFT SPOKEN...

But Americans..... They like ASSERTIVE.

Their women are like wolves.
They are beautiful and STRONG....

And the men...
They LOVE their women this way..........

And I am just a girl...
So, I am NOT so assertive...
And I am VERY sensitive...
And vulnerable....
And I am kind MOST of the time....
and I like to be slow and laid back...
And to be taken....
And to listen....
And to be silent...often.

So, AMERICANS....don't get my vibes....
And they hear me as a little girl...
Because in their minds...... only girls acts and energetically vibrates like this.....

But I am not a little girl.... Darling...

I am a REALLY TAME and REALLY LOVING dragon....

And to keep on fighting with you.... MY Dear....

I must admit.....
That,

You sounded SO AMERICAN.....

And you are the MOST NOT AMERICAN guy, I have ever met....

But is it in you?
Somewhere?
Do you wear it often?

You know....
This really strong and really thick armor?
The American shield?...
That teaches you to be hard on the outside?

I am NOT hard on the outside darling.......

And INSIDE...... I am as mellow as a jello... (a poor attempt to rhyme).

So this is it... Our first fight.

I hope you will not hate me for telling you this...
That you still love me... A little...

P.S.

(A much later P. S. Written while I am already in Israel,)

Darling,
This morning, I made phone contact with a few of my girlfriends.
We made plans to meet this coming Friday or Saturday.

One of them, who is my FB friend, but did not talk to me in more than 28 years, said to me:
"Wow, Tali, you sound SO gentle and kind and soft spoken.... You must have a really good life..."

I wanted to tell her the story, of how in the USA, nobody can pronounce my name, and how everyone hears me as a little girl.... But I restrained myself...

love
Tali