About trusting the process!..... No I lie, it is just another sex story....sorry.

Recently I encouraged my girlfriend Sooz, to post her own, very revealing list of 25 Things you usually do not share with the wide world (some do not even share it with their intimate friends.)

She was brave enough to do so, in a comment on my note called "25 random things about me".

To thank her for her courage, I commented with my own new list of revealing things, and found myself admitting to a passionate love affair that I had with a motorcycling guy.

I promised to tell the story.... So here it is... Yes, ANOTHER fucking sex story..... Sorry.


His name was Ron.
From the moment I entered my girlfriend's restaurant, I was in love....

Well, it may sound good.... Romantic even.... But it is NOT really the truth.
And since I committed myself to telling the truth...
I will rephrase it here:
"From the moment I laid eyes on him.... I was in LUST".

Do you know this feeling?
The feeling you get when your heart takes a leap?
And you get this tingling sensation between your legs?
And you are not sure what is happening to you?
Or where is it coming from?
And suddenly the room get much more vibrant?
And things around you pulsate in a slower pace?
As if you are entering a dream?

From the moment I identified this sensation in my body, I was on a mission.

I just HAD to get to know this guy.

I was recently divorced and looking for adventures.
Not just sex, and love, but my soul was aching for answers to so many questions that seemed to orbit in my mind.

He sat with his friend, having lunch, both of them had their motorcycling jackets, resting on the chairs next to them.

These were NOT Hell's Angels, kind of black leather jackets..... With skeletons and roses.

These were super cool, colorful European jackets, that you get when you are a professional racer, form the company that sponsors you.
The kind I saw European motorcyclist wear, as they tore the Autostradas of Europe, on the super cool, space age, ultra shiny, modern cycling machines.

Now, I am NOT a motorcycling chick.
I have no license to ride a motorbike and the only times I have been on a motorbike alone, were when I rented a Vespa to do some sightseeing in Rome, and some 50cc mopeds, on my many trips to the Greek Islands.

My first husband and one of my long time boyfriends, owned motorcycles.
They mostly used them for leisure, on weekends, for a fun rides into the countryside.

Ron, was on a whole different level of motorcycling.
He was a professional racer, who also critiqued new models of motorcycles and evaluated their performances for major publications.

I slid into the chair next to them and introduced myself.

How did I get the courage?
To approach two strangers.....?
Two super cool, tall and handsome guys... Without even considering that they may be married?...
or in a long term relationships?
Or just not interested?

I truly cannot answer that.
All I can say, is that...... this lust.... This sensation of tingling.... Gave me the courage to try.

I guess my body was instinctively saying: "Hey, what do you got to lose? What is the harm here?
At MOST, they will blow you off... Tell you to shoo....."

But they didn't.
Blow me off, I mean.
They were friendly and fun, as only two adventurer guys ought to be.

They offered me a coffee and we chatted freely.
My eyes were glued to Ron's beautiful green eyes.

I could not take my eyes off him, as his large hands, softly and mindlessly caressed his square chin and unshaven cheeks.
His lips were soft and sweet, his shoulders were dreamy... His butt.... and.....

Hey, let's not get carried away!
I got a story to tell here.
To sum it up though, I found him SO sexy, I could not think straight.

He must have felt the same.
He asked me what were my plans for the afternoon.

Plans?
What plans? (I asked myself)
Who the hell can remember plans, when I feel like this?
Did I have plans?
Am I suppose to meet anyone?

(by the way, at that time in my life, I was a VERY busy girl. worked 12 hour days and I DID usually have plans... )

But at that moment... I could not remember any of them..... I would have canceled them anyway....

The ONLY plans I COULD see....., were my FUTURE plans.....
I wanted to see us together in my apartment... Hugging nakedly on my newly cleansed sheets.

So, I said NO!
I have no plans....

"Good" ,said Ron.
"Because I do have an extra helmet, and we are going for a ride."

"We are?" I said dreamily....
"Where to?"

"Babe, (here is this magic word again)
You don't need to know.
Allow me to take you.
I can see you are a strong minded girl.
You usually like to lead......
but now,....
Today,....
Please be my passenger on this journey.
Allow yourself to be taken for a ride....
Give up control and give it a chance......
You may even have some FUN".

Now, I am NOT making any of this up.
This is actually what he said to me.......
As I stood there thinking, that these are the BEST foreplay lines, I have EVER heard in preparation for sex..... In my entire life.....

But Ron was NOT talking about sex.
He was seriously, and literally, planning to take me for a ride.
For an afternoon ride on his shiny, space age motorcycle.

"Now, Tali," He said.
"I know you are NOT a motorcycling girl, but have you ever seen cycling races on TV?"

"Yes...." I said hypnotically...

"Well, do you know how they tilt the motorcycle on turns?
How it seems like you are going to scrape your shoulder on the asphalt?
But you don't?
Well, as my passenger, I MUST ask you to do something here.
It is paramount that you listen to me here, babe.
Our lives may depend on it.
Specially when this much speed in involved.

If you do not follow my instructions,we could crush.
the point I am trying to make,
is that we MUST be in total harmony here.
If I tilt to the right, you MUST tilt with me to the right.

When I tilt deeply into the asphalt, You may feel like you are falling....
And your instincts will tell you to pull to the opposite direction, to pull to the left,....
DON'T!
You hear me babe, just DON'T!
Go WITH ME..... Tilt to the right with me.
TRUST ME.
TRUST the process.
Just follow along.
Do you get it babe?
I promise you, that if you'll follow my instruction, you'll be safe and we'll have fun."

So I put on this supercool helmet, and his friend's supercool jacket, which was a few sizes too large for me, and I got on the back seat ready to be taken for a ride.

I would have done ANYTHING.
Not just for the adventure.
Not just for the picture I had in my mind of later.... In my apartment... When I planned to put his exact motorcycling safety instructions, into a MUCH better use.....

But mostly because I wanted to FEEL, how it will be, to embrace the truth in my WHOLE FUCKING BODY.
How it would feel to TRUST the process with my whole body and in real life, SCARY situations.

To make a long story short (er), It was a ride and a half.

We made it from Tel Aviv to Haifa in less than 30 minutes. (a journey that took back then, at least 1.5 hours.)
He was riding so much faster than the speed limit, it was not even funny.

He zig zagged between cars in a hair raising speed and precision of a crazy racer.

He was tilting right and left... And I was playing alone... Following his instructions,... Fighting my survival instincts, that were guiding me to do the opposite.

And YES, I did have a great time (But, I never did it again afterwards.. Not even with him.)

And YES, he did offer to drop me back in my apartment, where I DID have the chance to put his safety instructions, to a MUCH BETTER USE.