A gift of Audiovoyance for a day....

Rebecca was my angel.
She was also the sales clerk at the Apple computer store.

She helped us understand the NEW ipad, stayed with us for a LONG time, had fun with us.

So, how does the term "ANGEL" gets into it?

Well, I let her "steal" my "identity."

How?

I "revealed" to her my "secret" password.

I said to her:
"I want to live in a boundless world.
a world full of beautiful people,
trustworthy people.
I don't want to suspect my brothers and sisters around the world, don't care to imagine they could be possible thieves..."

Well,
I did not actually say these words to her verbally- but I did say them inside me with ALL of my heart, and more importantly - IN MY ACTIONS.

I had her stood there, in front of the Big Mac , told her my secret password and asked her to punch it in for me.

I have "allowed" her to enter my emails, my i-tunes..

Yes, the 'secret code' that I use for almost everything...

I would have allowed her access to my PayPal account- but it was NOT REQUIRED.
(I trust that God only give us the lessons we need- and NEVER ask for more than this)

I trust my God
I trust my Universe
I trust my Friends
I trust my People...

What was the "gift" that Jules and I got in return for this trust?

Well, for one day we got the gift of audiovoyant.

For those of you who are not familiar with the term: Audio-voyant is similar to a clairvoyant except an audiovoyant "hears" the premonition, while the clairvoyant "sees" it.

When we dared to Believe and Trust,
when we dared to "break" the LIE based convention that we are "separate" beings,
that we are capable of "keeping secrets" from one another,
that it is even possible to have "private thoughts"- we had a REAL opportunity to experience the world of audiovoyance.

We "heard" people talk and share past lives, their pain, their joy and the most amazing thing for me, was listening to people share the depth of their wisdom..

Now as I am writing this, I am feeling VERY vulnerable.
Feeling that I should stop.
I have just admitted to the world that I was "hearing voices"....

But I will be lying or hiding part of the truth if I will not admit to it...

Luckily for me, Jules (my beloved husband) was there, with me to confirm EVERY WORD I have been hearing.
He was hearing them too.

I now wonder how lonely it must be, to "hear voices" and NOT to have a partner by your side....

Now, I wonder that Perhaps this is why most of us "shut down" our sensory perceptions....

Maybe this is why we don't want to "SEE",
Don't care to "HEAR"
Don't care to "SPEAK" about it....

Maybe this is why in our older age we actually lose our hearing,
lose sight and lose contact with our brilliant minds.....