Did I tell you?

Did I tell you that in one week
I am flying to Israel?
with Jules?
For 3 weeks?

It will be my first trip in 19 years
Jules has never been.

It is a beautiful place
despite being a war zone
for so long.....

The land is ancient
and steeped with mysticism.
Stories float in the air.....
If you close your eyes,
You can hear
Ancient voices
olive trees
The ocean is so blue
the fishermen are strong
and salt crusted.

I am SO nervous......
Afraid really,
to face this country and its people again.....
But I am also beyond excited...
To face this country and its people....... once again.

Maybe I could love some of them...
back into their senses?

Maybe I can help make some miracles?
tie some loose ends.... of my life's rope?

I do NOT plan to visit family...
Just roam the country
feel its vibes...
add my own vibes to the mix.....
be me.

Laugh at the absurd
find the beautiful
Help dream something new...
Do I dare dream of healing?

Hillary Clinton sure is not going to do it...
(love the people of both sides, I mean)
why not moooooa?
(I do eat grass you know....)

If all else fails,
I can dive in the Red Sea
with the colorful fish...
And put some healing mud
from the Dead Sea
On my skateboarding scratched limbs...