The Divine Comedy....












NOW, that I feel pretty brave, after all my friends congratulated me on my success in my art career..... I have an even BIGGER thing to brag about.....

This one is a HARD ONE to admit...

It is MUCH HARDER than to admit to career success.......

But, I feel that I have to be brave and to just come out and SAY IT....... OUT LOUD.... IN PUBLIC............ because.... IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!

OK,...... here it comes......... “THE UNIVERSE LOVES ME !!”

“SERIOUSLY?”......
You say with cynicism.....
“So what’s the big deal?.... Are we not ALL, loved by the Universe?......... So what is the big deal here?....”

But I DO NOT mean it esoterically....

I DO NOT mean it as a generalization.....

I mean it on a VERY PERSONAL level....

The Universe loves ME and likes to make me LAUGH and to entertain me.....

You don’t believe me?

Listen to this:
Recently, I told my story about a night I spent in jail, after a domestic dispute with my previous husband.

In that story, I told how I was hit by my husband, and about how, I called the police ( dial 911 in America).

I reflected on how my search for “police protection,” ended up being a traumatic experience that caused me months of pain and hustle and legal battle to “clear” my name, from a crime I did not commit.

I got some really interesting comments from my friends.

BUT......

I had a different kind of MORAL, that I drew from reflecting on that story........

I did NOT write it down in the story............ but I did share it with my husband......... Jokingly....

We both joked about it.......... had some fun with it......

We said that the REAL MORAL of the story is:........... “NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, CALL 911.........”

So, yesterday, I spent the day in Aspen Colorado.

I went there for the day, to upgrade my Macbook Pro’s Operating System, so it will work better with my new ipad and be more efficient.

It took hours.

I went to have lunch and a coffee, at a lovely small cafe’.

Aspen is getting ready for it famous Annual Music Festival, and the streets were full of musicians, playing music and raising some pocket money from their talent.

After lunch, I went for a walk around downtown Aspen, when I noticed that they put NEW benches on the street.

I stood before one of them... paralyzed with AWE......

I started laughing OUT LOUD with joy.....

It was a PERSONAL JOKE from the Universe.......

The wooden bench ,was engraved with a saying: “NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, CALL 911...... YES, THIS MEANS YOU!”


DISCLAIMER:
Just to be clear here.......
The Universe does NOT love ONLY ME.....
It really does love all of YOU TOO!
It is just that some of us,........ some of the time....... do not pay attention to the big/ small /funny SIGNS that are being sent to us...... is all I’m trying to say........