A woman with BIG issues

Dear Sandeep,

You say that when you write your poetry,
you keep your pain to yourself and share only your joy with the world.
You say you believe in spreading only “positive” messages around.

I take my hat off before your good intentions and your kind heart-
You do not wish to burden the world with your pain.

But I pose a question to you: “Does it REALLY work?”

Those who have ears,
those who care to listen
those who truly STOP to listen,
will hear your pain, in the “pretty” songs you sing.

I “hear” the pain you try and hide.
I hear you crave to understand the Laws of God.
I hear you wonder why the Universe grant people’s wishes,
while others have so little.

I hear you try and understand the truth.
I hear your pain when you write poetry
to your parents.
I hear your love and ache for them and your longing to understand
why it all had to end.

I hear you wonder how you could manifest easily in the world,
provide for your family,
without becoming a crook,
or compromising your integrity.

I hear you ache for knowledge,
for understanding,
For REAL friends who are not phony
or do not try to drag you down.

I hear your yearning for your culture,
hoping it will not be so narrow minded- I hear you brother
and I ache with you.

Yes, the words I use in my poem that was meant only for your ears,
May have been harsh, (you used the word vengeful),
but when I write my poetry,
I AM singing to a different crowd.

The brothers and sisters in my countries (NZ & the USA)
Are sleep walking,
and subtleties will not touch them.

America, my beloved Continent,
America The Giant- Is Sleeping!!!!
Heck, it is SNORING!
and I aim to wake it up!

I ache for my people too.

I ache for them to remember,
Remember how wonderful life can be
Remember how it feels not to be so profit/ personal interest driven,
Remember how beautiful a brotherhood truly is.


Brotherhood that is BEYOND our family’s blood (although it does include it - no one is excluded)

My people are sleeping
they are dreamers of nightmares,
And they are screaming in their sleep.

Even our “saviors” are jaded by now
Even our teachers are losing hope,
Their messages are getting weaker
as their books sell less and less
or people are not paying for their lectures.

So here I stand.
I do not come AS a prophet,
I do not come FOR profit

I may look to you like a woman with issues,
But in many ways, I AM a realized soul,
Handling BIGGER issues than my own.

I have overcome a lot of the human’s struggle
And I am standing on the other side of the fence,
hoping to shepherd in my people,
to a greener pasture.

I have already made my millions-
NOT by doing anything wrong
or even over ambitious,
but by listening to the Universe
as it spoke through my intuition.

I already enjoy a life that most can only dream of.
(even my husband Jules, still does not enjoy it as I do)

I have tried to give money away,
but I can attest to the fact that it DOES NOT work.

I have signed a thousand petitions
that ended up on overcrowded desks
or in a trash bin.

So now I am here to sing and dance naked for you all,
To stand on my head if need be.

I have shed so many chains and shackles and I am ready to speak,
But are the people ready to listen?

The temptation to speak ONLY to my dear friends, who TOTALLY understand me,
To keep my ideas hidden and cradled for those who know EXACTLY what I am saying,
is VERY strong.
But I have nothing to lose
Everything I “have” or I should say ENJOY- belong to the Universe anyway.
so I will SPEAK UP!

I am not perfect- only imperfect in a perfect way.
and as you already know, I do have issues to work through.

But I am nearly there,
And I will NOT stop until I have arrived
and have taken this heavy ship of humanity or whoever care to climb aboard, with me.