A PG 16 LOVE story

This PG16 love story has it ALL.
It has last and sex and true LOVE.
It has intrigue and romance, longing and hidden orgasms.
So without further introduction, here it is:

One day in a far away island floating on a long white cloud, God fell in love with a brown skinned woman.

But this was not thousands of years ago, in ancient times, these were modern times where everyone walks around with an i-phone fully loaded with many applications.

So, God created the internet.

“All this just for me?”
She asked as she finally turned over in His Arms.
“All this just to enter a single woman? I am flattered.”
She said with a smile, as she rested her head on His shoulder.

“Yes! because I truly LOVE you!”
Said God with a smile.
“I would have gone to the end of time to find you, but time has no beginning and no end.
I would have looked for you in the four corners of the earth, but the earth is round.
Every movie I have ever made, I made for you.
Every song, poem and every symphony- I composed for you.
I even gave birth to Steve Job from Apple Computers - his “Real” JOB was to develop the Mac computer you love so much.
I even inspired him to change his web address from mac.com to ME.com, so you will “get” the hint.”
Said God with a beatific smile filled with mischief.

“But why didn’t you just come to me in the form of a rich, adonis, muscular boy?”
She asked.

“I did, many times, but you did not recognize me in those costumes.
This is because you love the Heavens so much- you have never looked for me in the arm of a man.
You always assumed:
Earth = People
God = Heaven, Air, Light, Aloft, flight.”
Said God with a sweet sigh.

“Well,” she said “I still do not understand, I am just glad You’ve found me.”

“Yes, I did!” said God with a loving smile.