Global warming and the human condition- my version

Everyone wants to be inspired

nobody wants to know.

Make us happy, glad, desired,

nobody wants to grow.


Tell us we are pretty,

tell us all is well.

Take this trash- its dirty

and put it in your cell.


If we don’t smell it now,

it’s probably not real.

If you don’t tell us how,

then how are we to heal?


We do not want our eyes to open,

It feels so good to sleep.

Yes, it feels hot like an oven,

did someone increased the heat?


What da’ya mean there’s still much to invent?

Jesus walk on water, multiplied the fish without a net,

We too made modern miracles,

didn’t we invented the internet?


Don’t we all love music?

it sooth our sleep in bed.

Wait, let me crack up my ipod,

I think I hear a preacher, messing with my head.


Everything that happens,

has a purpose, a reason, a thread.

If something is extinct today,

something else starts to spread.


Why da’ya talk of doom?

I don’t like to be scared.

Wait, let me crack up my ipod

I think I hear a preacher

messing with my head.