Happy New Year 2010

Just before the New Year weekend, I got a large delivery of cardboard boxes to pack and ship oil paintings of a commission work that I have completed this summer.
They are finally dry and ready to make their way to their new home.
I plan to spend the coming week preparing them to be hang, wrapping and packing them.

I also framed, packed and shipped two paintings to another collector who loved them.
He hang them on his office walls, photographed them and email me the image straight from his iPhone. I love seeing how my art looks on people's walls and homes.

Meanwhile we are spending our time, or as much of it as we can skiing.
It is so nice to be outdoors and active, surrounded by beautiful snowy mountains.
The ski runs are wide and since it is early in the season, it is not yet packed with visitors.
We were invited to a lovely New Year party and got to know more of our neighbors.