A trip to Europe

Tomorrow we fly to Europe for a short vacation.
I will try to blog if I can, while traveling.
Have fun all!!

I wanted to mention that while I strolled the Vail and Beaver Creek areas, I felt almost a resistance to get into the many galleries to look at the art.
Both areas as well as Aspen are packed with the same art galleries.
Why was I so repulsed to enter them?
To be totally honest, they depress me. Like many galleries in tourist areas, they cater to wealthy patrons with a taste for a decorative, non challenging art that portray in a skillful manner, the mountains in the area, the wildlife, aspens etc. All these galleries feel boring to me and the art in them repetitive and uninspiring.
As an artist, I feel that they operate like a gift store, not really representing the arts.
There is no call for growth through art in these places, just an attempt to match styles with buyer's taste.