Packing

We have packed the van with the art and all that we need for the show.
I have spent the last two days getting ready, gathering business cards, greeting cards, mailing list forms, bios, statements
I made a "Collector's Package" which I plan to give to each person that buys my art.
I feel very well organized and ready, excited and thrilled to go on this adventure.
We also packed healthy snacks for the road, gallons of mineral water, fresh fruit and music.

I only have nine large paintings for this show and about twenty small cube paintings.
This will be my first show with only large art.
I am not sure how well it will go.
Large art has its limitations as most people living in the city usually have smaller living spaces.
Another thing is that most art lovers have collected art through the years and have less wall space.
But I am the eternal optimist.
People do get tired of art and shift things to make room for something new that they love.
New people get interested in art all the time and they have not collected many pieces yet.
Many wealthy people have large homes and offices with large wall spaces.
I only need nine people to love and collect my art in a city as populated and vast as Chicago.
I could go on and on.
I am excited to put this series in front of people and see and hear their responses.