Need to get clear.

It was a mild and sunny day- a perfect day to be outdoors, but I spent the day in the studio struggling along.
Why struggling? because every painting now feels like giving birth.
I don't mean the joyful parts, just the birth pains.
I am not yet sure why, but the process of the Artist's Sketchbook is getting more difficult for me.
The canvas stare at me with its emptiness and I do not like almost anything I put into it.
I really need to get out of this frame of mind.
My first resolution is a detox. No coffee, no sugar or refine carbs, no wine and no cheese for awhile.
I need to be cleaner and clearer.
I find that the acidity in coffee sours my stomach and gives me headaches.
The same for sugar and alcohol.
Cheese makes me feel heavy and so does simple carbs.
I find that EVERYTHING I eat , think, say or do, effects my moods and reflects in my art.
I am going to give myself a chance to clear out these moods by cleaning up.