Our beautiful area.



Today we picked up the car that we rented to drive to Denver tomorrow.
It was a lovely 67 degree warm and sunny.
Tomorrow however, the weather suppose to be in the 30's and snowy.
I hope that the I-70 will not be blocked at the passes. We have to make it to our flights.

Since we have emptied out the fridge, we ate lunch at the Eagle's Dinner.
A large spinach salad with avocado and home made raspberry vinaigrette and a berry -rhubarb pie- Delicious!

On the way home I reflected on how much I love living here, surrounded with nature, embraced by the tall seemingly endless mountains.
I love this area at all seasons, I love being here among people who fish, hike, bike, camp and ski.
It is truly an outdoors wonderland.
Today for example, I saw people fishing in the ponds, fly fishermen standing in the middle of the shallow river with their waterproof gear, I saw dozens of bikers cycling up our road and at the same time I know that it is a great ski day in Vail and the Beaver.

In the studio I finished painting the edges of the canvases and worked on some oils as much as I could. I cleaned all my brushes carefully, closed the shades and packed some art supplies.
I am ready to go.