A long day in the studio

I woke up early this morning and after my breakfast, went straight to the studio.
I enjoyed reworking some of the hills in an oil painting that I have been working on.
I have been using my knife and a wide brush to apply thick layers of oils on a landscape painting.

At midday, I took a break from the thick oils and spent a few hours working on the Sketchbook series.
I needed to do something different.
By the afternoon I was back to the commission piece of the landscape.
I like how it is progressing.
I am using the knife to apply small globes of paint that create an effect similar to pointillism.

Tomorrow both Jules and I have a dentist appointments, so I wanted to get as much work as I could today.
The time in the studio had gone by so fast, I only noticed that it was getting late when the light turned dark outside.