Started a new painting



I am waiting for a large delivery of large bubble wraps and corrugated wraps to continue shipping more painting to the collector from Florida who bought 29 paintings.
Until the shipment arrives, I am back to the studio to paint.

Yesterday, a telephone cable in our area accidentally got cut and as a result we had no phone lines and no DSL Internet until midnight.
This was bad news for Jules who could not work all day, but I spent the day in the studio paintings.

I started a new piece of the "Sketchbook Series".
I drew a large male form in the center of the canvas.
I was wondering why do I draw more male figures than females? but the truth is that I am looking for complex gesture, something challenging to draw and I do not really care if it is a female or a male.
It just happens that I have references of male figures in interesting and challenging posture.
It is so much less exciting for me to draw a figure in a simple posture.
I am looking for a challenge.