Leaving soon



We are having the most peculiar weather here in Colorado.
It has started to rain on Friday and it has been raining on and off all weekend.
It is a rarity that it rains in the middle of winter, so high up in the mountains.
Usually it simply snows.
Instead of skiing, we went swimming yesterday.

This is our last week in Colorado before our trip to India.
We will be leaving next Sunday and will be exploring Rajasthan for three weeks.
I can hardly wait. At times, it feels like I run in a small circle between my studio, my office, the kitchen, shower, up to vail to ski and back on the wheel again.
I welcome the change in routine.
It will be our first trip to India. I have been intrigued by the country for years, but never took the opportunity to go there.
I plan to blog as often as I can and to post images of the trip.