Finished packing the art


It is done!
I have finished packing the majority of the art to be shipped to the collector in Florida.
On Tuesday the UPS freight truck will be picking up the very large boxes from my studio.
Needless to say I did not paint today. I spent the day wrapping, packing, boxing, taping and sticking labels on very large boxes.

Tomorrow if we will not go skiing, I will go back to the studio to continue painting.
I have primed and brought into the studio more medium size canvases and boards to paint on.

For now, I am taking a break from the "Sketchbook Series", to paint the landscapes in thick oils.
They will have to dry for a long time, and I want to be ready for the summer art shows.
I am not sure about the economy, which is unpredictable, but I want to have a good selection of strong work in case the shows will turned out to be good.