Thoughts I had while I painted

I started the day by weeding the garden, and then I spent hours in the studio listening to music and painting.
So many thoughts circulated in my mind while I painted.
I thought about our choices in life, about the magic I've experienced and aboutbhow at times things felt as if they were designed by a higher power.

I thought about how our beliefs dictates our reality and how to improve mine.

The concentrated work on the small cube painting, helped me to focus my thoughts and I used the opportunity to listen to the stream of my thoughts.

Recently, I have been wondering often, why did I choose to become an artist and about how challenging this path had proven to be.
I know that it comes with so many blessings and that it fits my temperament very well, but It is such a rocky road filled with rejection and challenges to surmount.
Today I felt dispirited.