The Tao Te Ching

So we have elected a new president for the USA.
We hope that it will be the start of a better direction for America.
We do need to improve our standing with the rest of the world and there is so much home cleaning for us to do inside the USA.
We need to straighten our economy, raise moral, help establish a better health care system, bring the troupes back from Iraq and much more.

Today I've applied for four art shows that will take place this summer in Chicago, Denver and Columbus Ohio.
I hope that I will be successful in getting accepted into these shows.
I hope that my art will dazzle the judges...

The Tao Te Ching says that Hope and Despair comes from the same place, so instead of hoping- I trust that all will be well.
She who expect nothing gains everything.

I also applied the firs coat of resin on the small cube paintings.
I will only know the results of the first coat tomorrow morning.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.