I am a child of a loving Universe.

It is a beautiful sunny day and I used it to do some weed whacking.
I felt good to be outdoor in the garden, weeding and mowing, taking in the blooming flowers, the colorful birds and the gentle breeze.

Yesterday was a very productive day in the studio.
I worked on converting one of the painting that I started with colorful pens- into a more complex sketchbook piece.
I added the grid and doodles, colorful symbols and circles of thick paint squeezed right out of the tube.

I feel so fortunate to be able to turn to my art for clarity and focus. I give thanks for all of the blessings in my life and eknowledgeh that there are many.

I affirm that I am (as everyone else is), a beloved child of the Universe!
I have a right to be here!
Every day in many ways my greater good comes to me.
There is a vast river of joy and peace and I am stepping into its midst now and forever!
Everything in the universe is energy and energy is love.
There is only light and only love within and around me and in the universe.
There is nothing to fear.
Actually fear is created by the fearful ego with its short sighted perspective, and it is NOT justified in ANY form.