Election time

This morning I woke up filled with optimism.
I started counting my blessings which are many fold.
I felt grateful and blessed and this spirit of gratitude stayed with me all thought the day.

It is election time both in the USA and here in NZ.
We have already mailed our absentee ballots back to the USA and we will be voting here in NZ this coming Friday.
it is hard to believe that when we will be back in the USA, we will have a new president.

I spent few hours cleaning and removing spider webs before I got into the studio.
I finally finished the painting of the sitting lady (still have no name for it) and continued working on the little robots.
I have only three little robots to finish before I start coating them.
Jules already brought the large folding table up to the studio and I set it up in preparation for the resin coating.
I have been humidifying the studio continuously for days and it feels so nice there.
(The resin must be applied in a non humid environment or it forms a cloudy surface on the painting.)