Do not plot and plan

Despite the weather forecast predicting rain, we enjoyed another lovely mild day.
I felt a little sluggish today, but still was able to work for a few hours in the studio.
I am realizing that our time in NZ is coming to an end.
We will be leaving in about three weeks back to the snow capped mountains of Colorado.
There is just so much I want to do before we leave.
I am still hoping for a dry weather spell to finish staining our decks.
The forecast calls for a rainy week, but maybe I can get a bit of staining done tomorrow.

Jules and I keep on talking about our future plans but both of us are getting tired of trying to plan the course of the future.
We decided to let the future unfold for us, to allow magic and miracles to come to us instead of trying to push the river.