Having a blast



I am enjoying the routine of getting back to the studio daily for extended periods of time.
I am simply having a blast with these toy robots.
I first fell in love with them when we visited a toy museum
while we were in China.
At the end of the visit, we bought three of the tin robots and I display them like sculptures on my shelves.
Now I am having so much fun painting them.
I will start coating some with shiny clear resin maybe by mid next week.
It is helpful that the stock market stopped dropping like a stone and Jules and I spend less time strategizing and encouraging one another.

This week I also sold and shipped a painting to a new NZ collector. It always cheer me up to have positive steps towards greater success in my art career.

I am fully committed to investing more time in promoting my art and increasing my income.