Flying to Tonga

We are packing and getting ready to go to New Zealand via Tonga.
Air New Zealand had a wonderful offer to add a stop to your flight in any of the islands in the pacific.
We chose Tonga because we never been there.
We already visited Fiji, Vanuatu and Tahiti.
Today we go to pick up our rental car to drive to denver and we will be driving to the airport early Tuesday.

This week, (on September 13th) I celebrated my 44 birthday.
Still growing, still finding my ways both on earth and in the spiritual plane.
Meanwhile the financial markets in the USA are rocking like a small boat on a stormy sea.
The financial fall of Lehman Brothers and the financial troubles of Merrill Lynch bring to mind how volatile our illusionary lives on this earth really are.
It also reminds me how important it is not to get too caught up in the web of illusions and to stay focused daily on my spiritual path.
For my birthday, Jules gave me a trip to Rajasthan India.
It is going to be a one in a lifetime adventure.
I am so excited to see first hand this enchanting land of ancient castles, snake charmers, vegetarian food and more visual interest than one can imagine.
But this is all coming in February 2009.