Waiting for deliveries

The wind is howling all around our house today.
It is also cloudy with periods of rain.
In the midst of a light rain shower, I got my large canvases delivered.
The UPS Freight guy dropped the pallet on the edge of our long driveway and I broke it down and inserted them into my van and drove them home.

I also arranged new compost bins for us to dispose of our fresh kitchen scraps and weeds.
I used large plastic trash bins that I placed on a flat surface and weighted down with large stones inside each one.
I spent some time weeding our driveway into my new compost bins.

I also got a delivery of frozen vegetarian mock meats that came from a store in NYC.
I already marinated and cooked the “chicken legs” and they were delicious.

I am reading the book “The Artist’s Mentor” by Ian Jackman and I am finding it very inspirational.
It is filled with quotes and writing of many artists and it is a very enjoyable read for an artist.