Painting some abstracts

Yesterday evening Jules and I watched the movie “My kid can paint that."
I loved it and found watching the little girl paint very soothing and inspiring.
I remembered when I was creating abstracts, how I allowed my mind to stand aside while my intuition and spirit took over and my hands just moved with the colors and the shapes.

Today in the studio I worked on some abstracts, giving myself a rest from my sketchbook series.
The hours flew by and I had a great time.
I will go back to these abstracts to work on them more after they are dry.

I have noticed how fluent painting the abstract felt.
No self doubts or voices of critics were present.
My hands just reached for the color it felt was missing.
I put on disposable gloves and moved the paint with my fingers.
I will post images of what I did when it is dry enough to photograph it.