A much desired six-pack



The painting I am working on is coming to a point of being finished.
I still have to work on the details I put on the sides, and I have no good name for it.
I was thinking of “ A much desired six-pack” - alluding to the muscular man in the centre of the painting.
Maybe a better name will come to me in the future.

I was amazed by how fluid this painting has been in comparison to the last one “Rub My back,” which took me weeks to complete.

I guess I am better adjusted to my studio and the rhythm of my days here.

I start my days with a brief meditation. I would like to devote a whole hour for my morning meditation, but I do not get up early enough.

I noticed that I am fascinated with drawing human anatomy.
I enjoy the challenge of following the curves and bulges of the muscles, seeing how simple lines become a recognizable figure.
It feels like a magic trick.