Garden Angel

Early morning I drove Jules to the Eagle airport.
On my way back home, I stopped at the supermarket and bought some produce.
I made myself a breakfast of organic bread with avocado and cut tomatoes and went back to sleep.

Later in the afternoon I spent some time in the studio painting the sides of the “Artist’s Sketchbook” canvases with doodles.
I am also looking for a solution to store large canvases in my studio more efficiently.
Tomorrow I plan to start drawing the lines of the fake sketchbook on a new canvas.
I miss painting and drawing, even though I have been putting the finishing touches on the canvases I’ve already painted, it doesn’t really feel like painting.

I am reading the book “Vegetable Animal Miracle” by Barbara Kingslover which led me to think about the joy of a veggie garden.
In NZ we have a wonderful veggie garden and even though we are not there all year, we are able to enjoy many of Mother’s Nature’s good veggies thanks to Angela, who start the garden going before our arrival.
How wonderful it is to have our garden Angel - La to help us enjoy greens all season.