Day of doodling

The early morning weather brought with it wind and periods of rain.
The temperature dropped so much that the automatic heating system came on.
I started my day with a fresh juice followed by a salad of tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado.

Later in the studio, I spent few hours doodling.
I almost forgot how much fun doodling is. How wonderful it feels to let my fingers roam the canvas mindlessly, creating funny creatures, monsters, objects and people.

I realized that changing studios is not that easy for me.
It takes me awhile to get adjusted to my space.
I started today by rearranging plywood in the studio that I had moved to allow the electrician access to some feeder points.

I also realized that I have not left the house since I drove Jules to the airport last Sunday.
Somehow it feels different where we are surrounded with 36 acres of land. It just does not feel isolated or claustrophobic. But I miss sitting in a cafe’, drinking soy latte’ and looking at people.

I also welcome going to the city for the opportunity to do live sketches.
Living in remote places does not afford this.
Maybe I will do so the next time we go to town. I’ll ask Jules to leave me in a cafe’ while he does the errands.