Bare chested violinist

I got up this morning with an urge to go to the city, be among people, eat a bagel and drink coffee.
I drove to Glenwood Springs and sat by a big window in the “Sacred Grounds” cafe’.
I enjoyed my coffee and fresh bagel while reading a book.
I contemplated drawing some of the people around me, but it was lunch time and most of them did not linger.
Two handsome young men and a girl sat on the outdoor tables in front of my window.
One pulled out a guitar and the other a violin.
And then a miracle happened.
The handsome violinist pulled up his shirt and started playing the violin with a bare chest.
I call this a miracle because I was looking for opportunities to draw live people in my area, but there seems to be no drawing groups in the area. Another reason this was a small miracle is that the temperature was in the mid 60’s - not particularly a warm day.
I pulled out my sketchbook and enjoyed about thirty minutes of quick drawings.
He was a speedy guy and he kept on moving, but any practice is good and very beneficial.