Humor me

Finally I have completed the last painting in the “Unnerving to a frugalist” series. (or the “squiggly style” as I fondly call it).
The paintings look abundant with colors and shapes.
I will post photos as they become dry enough to stand up and photograph.
Now I have about two weeks of drying time before we need to tag, connect the hangers and pack them for the exhibitions.

Now that the kitchen is mostly done, we hang some large paintings from my newest style “The artist’s sketchbook” in our dining room and living area.

I know I am not objective, but I was delighted to feel that they really look great there.
They brighten up the space and bring a fun filled feeling to the whole room.
We have selected an ultra modern bright white kitchen with stainless edges.
Our dinning table and chairs are also white and modern with clean lines.
Somehow the art that is so colorful and full of child-like symbols and doodles, work so well with the feel of the room.

It takes the Italian design that could feel too frosty and adds some humor to it.
Tomorrow I will take photos and post them.