A dirty joke....

Tali Landsman Please forgive me... in English it may sound crude....
Israeli people are less turned off by words...

Translation:

A major Institute of Science & Technology, has no more room for new students to enter.

A Professor is instructed to make the entrance exam EXTRA difficult, so only the brightest of the brightest will be able to enter.

The first student enter.

The professor asks him: "you are traveling on a bus on a VERY HOT day.... what do you do?"

The student answers....."I guess I will open the window?...."

The professor is happy: "YES! very good! now... based on how much you've opened the window... what angle does a wind blowing from North-East will enter?"

Student: "I am not sure...."

Professor: "You failed! NEXT!"

The student goes out and tells EVERYBODY about the trick window question...

Next student comes in.

Professor: "you are traveling on a bus on a VERY HOT day.... what do you do?"

The student answers....."I guess I will open the window?...."

The professor is happy: "YES! very good! now... based on the strength of the wind, if the bus is traveling at 55 MPH how many balloons each sized at 4 gallons will you be able to fill in half an hour?"

Student: "I am not sure...."

Professor: "You failed! NEXT!"

The student goes out and tells EVERYBODY about the trick window question...

And so it goes.
Each students gets a "Open window" question, but each question gets extra tricky and they all fail...

The last one to enter is a ditzy girl..

The professor asks her: "you are traveling on a bus on a VERY HOT day.... what do you do?"

Girl: "I take off my shirt!"

Professor: "OK.... but let's say you are still very hot... what do you do?"

Girl: "I take off my pants!"

Professor: "Really?.....OK.... but let's say you are still very hot... what do you do?"

Girl: "I take off my underwear and even my bra!"

Professor: "Really?.... seriously?.... are you not afraid of what will happen if you are fully naked on a bus?"

Girl: "Professor, as far as I am concerned, every man on the bus can fuck me...... I am NOT OPENING THE WINDOW!"