Affirmations........ and Healing.....

Do not speak to us about these OLD truths...." He said to her.
"How do we USE these ancient Wisdoms, to make our lives BETTER HERE TODAY?" He added...


And he has a good point.....
Yes, there is wisdom in all religions, but most do not practice them, but instead worship form, leaders and icons.

I am here today, to talk to you about some OLD truths, you probably have not even heard about.... Yet if you LISTEN to them,........ they will change your life.

We all want to be healthy, young, to have abundance and to know ease, and love, yet we practice the opposite most of the time..... By believing in sickness, limitation and death.

We embrace illness, and death,.... As well as decay and old age..... Without even questioning it.... Or even knowing how we do it.


We do it in the same way we push away abundance from our lives.....
We push away good health and HEALING, which is a natural process... By not believing in the reality of PERFECT health and not believing in the tremendous POWERS of our bodies to rejuvenate themselves.


Instead........We do it by affirming in our life, what we honestly believe to be true.....


When you say things like: "My knees are very bad..... Or my vertebrae are disintegrating....."
You are NOT recognizing that healing and rejuvenation of EVERY physical ailment and condition, is also at work in your body..... ALL THE TIME.


You ONLY give power to a condition that had occurred, in the past, as a result of some event, and a judgement call by a health practitioner, and you do NOT recognize and affirm the power of healing and wholeness, which is the ONLY thing that is real in Truth.


This brings me to what I want to expand on today, which is the Power Of Affirmations.

The power of affirmations means........., that no matter what you say to yourself, or to others, or to the Universe,................ You will make it so in your reality.

Or to say it differently: To everything you'll say....... the Universe will say AMEN.

This is because despite the fact that you do not fully believe it yet..... You are the creator of your OWN reality........and you do so, by what you affirm inside yourself to be true.

In order to change what you do not like, and to create the reality that you truly want, you need to know how to use affirmations.

Affirm the truth as it is and as you WANT it to be.
You do NOT affirm in the negative.

This is because your subconscious has NO sense of humor and does NOT know the hidden nuances and subtleties of negations.

For example:

Do not say things like: "I now affirm that I am NOT sick."

But say instead: "I love and enjoy my good health and understands that the Great Power of healing, is working to create new cells in my body constantly, as the old cells die, new, bright and healthy ones are being born.... Thus bringing PERFECT health to my body."


You also embrace limitations, simply by living in the world, and "buying into" the collective illusion in the reality of illness and death.


In this case you need to POSITIVELY AFFIRM what it is you WANT to see AND BELIEVE, instead of doing nothing.

By the power of LIFE affirmation, you can reverse all ailments and conditions and restore YOUTH and vibrancy into your body.

Now, for those of you, who are already familiar with the power of affirmations, I would like to expand a bit about it, and say that this concept is NOT a NEW one, yet most of you have probably not heard about this source before.

The power of affirmation was known to be used in India in a philosophical and theological movement called:

"Kashmir Shaivism"

Rabindranath Tagore, who I absolutely adore and LOVE his work, said about it:
"Kashmir Shaivism has penetrated to that depth of living thought where diverse currents of human wisdom unite in a luminous synthesis." - Rabindranath Tagore (9 May 1861 - 7 August 1941) Nobel Prize in Literature (1913).

Kashmir Shaivism arose during the eighth century CE in Kashmir, and made significant strides, both philosophical and theological, until the end of the twelfth century CE.


Among the various Hindu philosophies, Kashmir Shaivism is a school that denote a standpoint that Cit (consciousness) is the one reality.

Matter is not separated from consciousness, but rather identical to it.
There is no gap between God and the world.
The world is NOT an illusion, rather the belief in separation from LIFE / God and the existence of duality, IS the illusion.


If you care to, print these affirmations below and repeat them as you go about your day, for optimum healing and health.....


Learn to smile in the sweet way of a child.

A smile from the soul is spiritual relaxation.

A real smile is a thing of beauty, the artistic work of the Inner Ruler The Immortal.

It is a good idea to affirm: "I think kind thoughts for ALL the world.
May ALL the world be happy and blessed."

Affirm before taking the work of the day:

"Within me, there is perfect form.
A form that is DIVINE.
I am now ALL that I desire to be!

I visualize daily my beautiful being, until I breathe it into full expression!
I am a Divine Child of LIFE!
ALL my needs are being now and FOREVER supplied!"


Child of LIFE, learn to thrill yourself.

Affirm to yourself: "Infinite LOVE fills my mind! It thrills my body with it's perfect LIFE"

Make everything bright and beautiful about you.

Cultivate the spirit of humor.

Enjoy the sunshine....


For reversing the effect of aging, practice acquiring the consciousness of childhood.

Visualize the Divine Child Within.

Before falling asleep, suggest to your consciousness:

"I now realize that there is within me a spiritual Joy-Body which is Ever young!
Ever beautiful!

I have a beautiful spiritual Mind, Eyes, Nose, Mouth, Skin, Hair.....
I have The body of a divine Infant, which NOW, tonight is perfect!"


Repeat these affirmations and meditate upon it quietly, while falling asleep.

Upon rising, in the morning, suggest to yourself ALOUD:


"Well dear (address yourself by name), there is a divine alchemist within you.

By the spiritual power of these affirmations, during the night, a transmutation takes place and an unfolding from Within, the Spirit, has saturated this spiritual body and spiritual temple.

The inner alchemist has caused dead and worn out cells to fall, and the gold of new skin to appear with perpetual health and loveliness.

Truly divine Love, in demonstration, is eternal youth!

The divine alchemist is within my temple, constantly coining new and beautiful cells.

The spirit of youth, is within my temple- this human form divine..... and ALL is well!

Om shanti! Om shanti! Om shanti!
(Peace! Peace! Peace!)



Now my friends, you can tell me that Old Wisdoms are just old words.... But I can tell you that I've used the power of affirmations in my own life, with miraculous results.....

The words above, are NOT my own, yet they could have been written by any contemporary teacher of truth.....yet they were written by old sages and masters.

Learn about the power of the spoken word.
Love yourself enough to REVERSE the effect of your past doing...
Look into the future with perfect healing and much JOY...