A weekend in Auckland

We have spent the weekend in Auckland celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary.
I also delivered two paintings to a collector in the North Shore area.
As always we had a great time in Auckland.
We discover a new tea house in Mount Eden Road that sell and serves a large variety of superior teas, a new book store with a large stock of rare books, a new vegan restaurant that recently opened on Victoria street that is run by a sweet family and serves good food.

We visited the Auckland Art Gallery and saw a retrospective of Rita Angus's art.
We visited a traveling exhibition about orchids at the Auckland museum.
I thought it will enrich my research of the orchid's project I plan to do, and in some ways it did, but I thought that the exhibition although laid out, was very basic with not much depth.