Sold one of our houses in Kohukohu.

The most exciting things that happened today was that we have finally, successfully completed the sale of one of our NZ houses.
The new owners are lovely people and I truly hope that they will enjoy their new place and our lovely beach town.

Early in the day, way before anyone in NZ even woke up, I took our inflatable kayak for a solo trip on the Colorado river.
It was a thrilling journey.
The river was far from calm and I had to navigate high rapids and make my way around protruding boulders.
If I was in a larger raft, I may not have felt the rapids as much as I did, sitting in a low kayak.
It was a real pleasure to observe wild birds, rows of ducks and horses coming to drink from the cool river.

At the bottom of the river, right before the Colorado River merge with the Eagle River, I pulled the kayak out of the water and dialed Jules to pick me up.
I cannot wait to do it again sometime next week.
It was very exciting to be in the rapids, but selling the house in NZ is a fair match.