River rafting



This week I will be having my second visit of my acupuncture treatment.
I have started this treatment in order to heal an eye twitch that has been bothering me for years.
It has made me very self conscious and I decided to take action and finally commit to treating it.
It feels funny to lay there with needles pressed into meridian points in the body, but I am a big believer in the body's ability to heal naturally.

This week I plan to go on the Colorado River with my raft.
I will make it a solo journey, calling Jules to pick me up at the intersection where the Colorado River meets the Eagle River to become a massive body of water that runs through Glenwood Canyon.
This will be my first time this year on the river.
I have been waiting for it to be calmer and to warm up, as it starts high up in the mountains with the melting snow.