Daily surprise

Every day holds great surprises if you keep an open mind and are willing to look around you.
Today our phone lines were down. In order to report the service fault, I had to drive down the river to the point in which our local road intersects with the highway which is the only location where our mobile phone get a signal. On my way I saw a backpacker with a large backpack on his back dressed in crispy clothes (as if he just started on his journey). But what took me by surprise was that behind him, two goats were trailing, each harnessed with two panniers filled with supplies.
They were walking behind him obediently, unleashed and friendly. Where was he going? Judging from the size of his backpack and the amount of supplies he and the goats were carrying, he had planned a long journey.
I wish I had my camera with me.