Got flowers from an art collector of mine.

Today in the late afternoon as we were preparing to drive to Glenwood Springs, I got a box of flowers.
Not just any flowers, but a lovely bouquet of fresh sunflowers.
They were sent to me by an art collector from Wichita Kansas who commissioned a painting from me last month.
It was such a lovely gesture to receive flowers from a collector in the middle of winter and it really touched me.
Patrick, if you are reading this- THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I got another commission to do for a lady this week.
She said that she loved and lost a painting she bought from me in 2002.

This happened many times before. I am not sure what are her circumstances, but I do get emails from collectors who get divorced and either the husband or the wife took the art.
In fact, I just sold a painting to a client from Jacksonville whose wife took the original art in a divorce.

Being divorced myself (before Jules), my heart goes out to them and to the challenges they face.
It is always emotionally draining to break a bond, even if it was not a great one.