A letter from a client.

I spent all day yesterday cleaning the house and studio.
Today was devoted to painting in the studio.
I got this lovely email from a client in New Zealand, which made me feel lovely for the day.

"Hello Tali

I wanted to let you know that I have hung one of your gorgeous paintings in my new business – my husband and I operate a farm walk/petting zoo and cafĂ© in a tourist complex on the Kapiti Coast and I have had 3 offers of people who want to buy the painting in the last week alone!

I wondered if you had any more of the same series of artwork left – I would be happy to display some pieces for sale if you were happy for me to do that – the level of interest in your painting has been amazing! I would be happy to purchase them from you and on-sell them if that is better for you?

Also, as a part of our venture I am setting up a kids arts and craft studio for local artists to run workshops in and I would LOVE a big version of one of your paintings as the main feature for the studio – if you are interested in doing a piece for me – the kids just love your art as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Anita"