Still under the weather

In the past two days I did not do much.
I was a bit under the weather, spending most of my time reading and resting.
I did manage to add one more robot to my painting.
I feel like I should be moving it ahead with a bold and daring sketch or two. I feel like I have been playing in the corners with child toys.
But feeling weak, I have delayed advancing the painting for fear that I will mess it up and may not have the strength to stay with it to fix much.
The plus side of being under the weather is that I finished two books. One by J. Maarten Troost, a funny writer who wrote about his adventures in China.
I just adore his mind and will read anything he will ever publish.
The other is an interesting book about the contemporary people of Israel written by Linda Grant (called: “The people on the street - a writer view of Israel”).