Poppa Neutrino




Jules is back and it is good to have him home.
I am reading a book about the life of Poppa Neutrino which I find fascinating.
What a free spirit what a boundless life.
I realize how much of my own life I live in search of comforts and the price they exude.
How in search of physical, mental and financial comforts, I give up spontaneity, emotional range and an open door to miracles and the world at large.
But even writing this I know that I will not trade my life for his.
I know that my love of a place, of relationships and some measure of continuity and familiarity, is always going to be important to me.
I know that I do not want to go through some of the challenges he had gone through and that I am not sure that I have the tools that he has to live this way.

How do you build a life that is soulful and joyful with bricks of countless failures and in the face of a harsh world?
How do you keep on going, not just going, but happily so? how do you keep on trusting yourself? your dreams? your inspirations, when you constantly keep on failing, have nothing, get seriously sick and face dead ends?
To find out , read the book yourself and let yourself reflect.

It is called: “The Happiest Man in the World: An Account of the Life of Poppa Neutrino” (Hardcover)
by Alec Wilkinson (Author)