What are my real career goals?



In preparation to leaving, I cleaned my studio and my brushes, closed the dehumidifier and put away the wrapping materials.
Even though I love both of our homes, it feels sad to be leaving this wonderful place with the lovely new kitchen that we hardly got to use.

The mornings are very chilly and it rained on and off today which is a reminder to me that we are leaving in time to avoid the winter.

Jules and I carried a long conversation yesterday evening about the direction of my art career.
Jules said that I need to be honest with myself and redefine my goals.
If my true desire is to be hugely successful, be represented by great galleries and sell my art for high prices, why is it that I put absolutely no efforts towards approaching galleries?

If my desire is to develop a great internet business, then I need to state it to myself and take the steps required to develop this.

Whatever I truly desire, focus on and work towards, I will manifest in my life.
If I allow the waves of doubts to change my focus, I will not reach the shores of my destination.