More large canvases

I spent the whole day yesterday in our basement, organizing , collecting things to donate, recycle and throw.
It was a very productive day but somewhat back breaking as our basement is less than 5” high.

While there, I came upon boxes filled with credit card slips of people that bought my art. It was an uplifting reminder of the popularity of my art, even if now I am experiencing a slow down.

Today I placed an order of canvases.
It was hard to do with the limited space that I have in my studio, to buy more large canvases that I have no place to store.
It is so dispiriting and I wonder what artist that are living in NYC do. Surely they live in houses that are much smaller than mine and most have studios that are smaller than mine.
The answer is not to let art accumulate but sell it.